Sand Filter for Wastewater Treatment to Remove Sundries
|FOB Unit Price:||US $10,000 US $9,900|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Top Open Container|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: BT
- Flotation Machine Type: Dissolved Air Flotation Machine
- Processing Capacity(M3/H): 5-100
- Anti-Corrosive Treatment: Anti-Corrosive Paint
- Backwash System: Full-Automatic Control
- Trademark: shundu
- Origin: Shandong Zhucheng
- Method: Combined Treatment
- Usage: Industrial, Home, Agriculture
- Material: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel
- Control Mode: Full-Automatic Control
- Scope of Application: Water Pretreatment in Food, Pharmacy, Electronics,
- Specification: ISO 9001: 2008 BV TUV
This equipment is mostly favored by the industrial and mineral enterprises, where the turbidity of the treated industrial or domestic water is generally within 5 mg/L and meets the criteria of drinking water as well as the urban water treatment. The water containing suspended matters, agglomerate tablets, sediments, iron, manganese and adhesive colloid particles that can not be wiped by sediment methods can become clear by the filtering layer in pressure filter. It can wipe off the suspended matters and solids in the industrial sewage efficiently.
This product contains two water feeding ways: The single filtering media filter applies to the raw water, the water intake turbidity of which is about 100mg/L without coagulation or sediment (If the raw water with higher water turbidity is always used, the operating cycle should be shortened or the filtration rate should be reduced). For this type, coagulant should be added before it is used. The dual filtering media filter applies to the sedimentation water, of which the inlet water turbidity is 15- 20 mg/L.
The equipment can be divided into quartz sand filter, activated carbon filter and fiber ball filter according to filter media.
|Outline Dimension(L×B×H)||Working Temperature||Working Pressure||Single Layer Height(m)||Double-layer Height(m)||Design Effluent(m3/h)||Net Weight(kg)||Operating Weight(kg)|
|Height||0uter Diameter||Quartz Sand||Hard Coal|